Finance and Insurance
Take care of your smiles. Taking care of your savings
Our goal is to make your trip to the dentist as easy and stress-free as possible. Many patients avoid visiting the dentist out of fear, anxiety, and financial concerns.
We will work with you to maximize your dental insurance benefits when possible and offer financing for qualified patients. We accept:
Major credit cards
Dental Savings Plan
Payment is due at the time your dental treatment is administered.
Pay your post-care balance online with the CareCredit credit card.
We proudly accept the CareCredit credit card to help you finance your healthcare needs. Now you can use Pay My Provider, a new online payment solution from CareCredit, to pay outstanding balances quickly and securely. Special financing options are available.*
Visit Pay My Provider to pay with your CareCredit credit card. Don’t have CareCredit? Apply here or learn more today.
*Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. Promotional financing options are available on purchases of $200 or more. Standard Account Terms apply to purchases of less than $200. Promotional financing options available through Pay My Provider may differ from options available in-office. Ask us for details.
Dental Savings Plan
We are coming up on our second anniversary of offering our “in office Dental Savings Plan (DSP)” to our patients who do not have dental insurance. In our office, about 40% of our patients do have dental insurance which leaves 60% without. What we offer is even better than dental insurance, with DSP you can join any time of year, it has great benefits, and our patients love it!
Is DSP better than Dental Insurance?
It is always so nice to have new patients or even emergency patients come in and to tell them that if you join our dental plan today, all of today’s charges are part of that plan and then share all the other benefits with them.
What I like best about our Dental Savings Plan (DSP) is that it is simple and very easy to explain to our patients.
I would be more than happy to answer any questions that you might have regarding this wonderful dental plan! Here is a quick comparison between DSP and insurance:
Dental Savings Plan features:
- DSP includes savings on all dental procedures as well as dental specialty services, including cosmetic dentistry and orthodontics. Save 10% on your Invisalign smile.
- No annual limits – DSP patients enjoy savings all dental care services, all year long.
- DSP starts immediately, no waiting
- No tiresome paperwork hassles – DSP patients enjoy fast, prompt service from their local dental office.
- No dental restrictions
- An extremely affordable membership fee
- Available directly to individuals, families, businesses, and groups
Dental Insurance features:
- Limitations, deductibles, and annual maximums
- Waiting periods for major dental procedures
- A time-consuming written claims process
- Many limitations/exclusions on pre-existing conditions
- Certain dental procedures, such as cosmetic dentistry, are rarely covered if covered at all.
- Consumers can expect to pay expensive monthly premiums for defined coverage
- Typically inaccessible to individuals and families unless provided by their employer
Comparing Dental Savings Plan with Dental Insurance may be like comparing apples to oranges. They may not be the same, but you may find that DSP is the answer to your dental insurance needs. – Dr Medina