Do you know the best way for your patients to use Steraligner™?
- Shake well and pour Steraligner™ right to the fill line in the provided soaking disk.
- Place aligners carefully into the soaking dish and fill with tap water, just enough to cover the aligners.
- Allow to soak for about 3-5 minutes, (Or may soak longer depending on the soil conditions).
- Take aligners out of the soaking Dish and hold in the sink, wet brush, gently scrub both sides of each aligner.
Take care not to get splatters from the cleaning solution into the eyes.
- Rinse aligners, brush, and hands thoroughly with running water making sure cleaning solution has been
completely rinsed off.
- Discard remaining soaking solution and rinse soaking jar, store for future use.
How to Video on Steraligner Aligner Cleaning Solution Kit
Norman Medina DDS, graduated from Loma Linda University Dental School in 1994. He has been practicing dentistry in Midcoast Maine since 1994. He and his wife Lanita have four children.