Dental Assistant Position (Full time)
We had so many great applicants. Thank you for considering us.
The position has been filled as of 11/14/2014.
The primary duties of this role are:
Assistant to Dr. Medina at Seasons of Smiles Dental
This is a full-time job with 32 – 35 hours per week.
WHO WE ARE:
At Seasons of Smiles Dental, we are striving to help out friends, family and neighbors achieve health while focusing on everything related to the mouth. We want to provide the most stress-free dental care, and to be as gentle as possible.
OUR CORE VALUES:
- Passion and Determination in helping our patients achieve smiles they love.
- A small dental office with a strong desire for service.
- Commitment to Exceeding Clients Expectations
- Unwavering desire for excellence.
IF YOU FIND FULFILLMENT IN:
- Helping behind the scenes in a supportive role
- Social Media
- Working with technology
- Creating and following systems
- Striving for Health
- Checking things off a list- high follow-through is a must
- Figuring things out
- Continuous learning and improvement
- Excellent communication, written and social skills.
- A healthy smile would be a plus
- A healthy desire to improve your computer skills (All things internet, Google, Apple, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, Eaglesoft, WordPress)
- Sense of urgency- things can’t happen tomorrow
- Quick learner with the ability to make quick, yet sound decisions
- Experience working with people
- A desire to contribute and enhance the growth and mission of Seasons of Smiles Dental
- A “roll-up-your-sleeves mentality” and a “do-whatever-it-takes attitude”
- Prior dental assistant experience NOT necessary to the right candidate.
OUR APPLICATION PROCESS:
We don’t need your resume yet. Please do not send it and please do not call. For now- just email answers to the following questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. What do you find most appealing about this position?
2. What are the three biggest strengths you could bring to the position?
3. How can I support you-what do you need from me to be successful?
4. How does this position fit into your lifestyle & career goals?
And I thank them for their patience.
Professional and listen to my needs. I feel cared for and my teeth are in good hands.
Update. I had another appointment today 1/23. The process and outcome met all my expectations. Genial treatment in congenial surroundings.
It fit perfectly