Ideal for removing superficial white and brown decalcification stains due to enamel mottling from fluorosis, Opalustre 6.6% hydrochloric acid slurry contains silicon carbide microparticles.1 This combination provides chemical stain removal along with gentle mechanical abrasion. OpalCups latch-type bristle polishing cups are used with the Opalustre slurry for micropolishing the newly treated enamel surface.
- One-appointment results
- Removes superficial white and brown stains
- Provides minimally invasive treatment for fluorosis
- Hydrochloric acid aids in chemical stain removal
- Silicon carbide microparticles provide gentle mechanical abrasion
- Less than 0.2mm enamel removal
- Comes in a direct delivery for an easy and mess-free technique
- OpalCups minimize splatter
- Unique offering is a “practice building” product
- Certified gluten free
Taken from – https://www.ultradent.com/products/categories/whitening/in-office/opalustre-and-opalcups
Norman Medina DDS, graduated from Loma Linda University Dental School in 1994. He has been practicing dentistry in Midcoast Maine since 1994. He and his wife Lanita have four children.